Centrix Pharmaceutical, Inc., develops, markets and distributes quality branded pharmaceutical drug products directly and through Creekwood Pharmaceutical, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary for generic medications.
The privately held Specialty Pharmaceutical company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boca Raton, FL.
With over 50 years of combined pharmaceutical experience in public and private sectors, the leadership team is responsible for implementing business strategy assuring long-term success. Strategic partnerships are a vital component of current and future growth.
The culture of Centrix Pharmaceutical, Inc. revolves around the slogan “Promising Pathways To Better Health,” a phrase that represents the entrepreneurial spirit and commitment of the organization to develop and market a wide range of solutions for patients seeking optimal health and wellness.
Current commercially available women’ts health products include branded CovARYX® and CovARYX® HS and generic EEMT™ and EEMT™ HS, Estrogen-Androgen Menopausal Hormone Therapy (MHT) tablets available by prescription that promote relief to women from vasomotor symptoms for whom estrogen-only therapies are ineffective. PerioChip® is an effective non-antibiotic adjunct treatment to Scaling and Root Planing to reduce pocket depth in patients with adult periodontitis.
Centrix Pharmaceutical, Inc. specializes in the treatment of women’s health conditions and periodontal disease.
The Women’s Health and Wellness Market
- The quality or state of being healthy in body and mind, especially as the result of deliberate effort
- The global market for women’s health therapeutics will grow annually by 4.2% reaching $40.6 billion in 2020
- Areas of concentration include endometriosis, postmenopausal osteoporosis, menopause, breast cancer, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and other diseases
- The rise in the number of older women worldwide has spurred the market, with companies investing in Research and Development to create new women’s health solutions to enhance their existing portfolios
- Many of the diseases women are diagnosed with are associated with old age
- This will fuel the growth of the women’s health market
Dental Implants Market
- The global market for dental implants is expected to be valued at $6.54 billion by 2025
- Market value in 2016 was $3.6 billion
- CAGR growth of approximately 6.9% is anticipated through 2025
- 47.2% of the population above the age of 30 years in the U.S. is suffering from some type of periodontal disease (U.S. Centers for Disease Control)
- Global elderly population which stood at 524 million in 2010 is expected to reach almost two billion by 2050 (World Health Organization)