Centrix Pharmaceutical, Inc., develops, markets and distributes quality branded pharmaceutical drug products directly and through Creekwood Pharmaceutical, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary for generic medications.
The privately held Specialty Pharmaceutical company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boca Raton, FL.
With over 50 years of combined pharmaceutical experience in public and private sectors, the leadership team is responsible for implementing business strategy assuring long-term success. Strategic partnerships are a vital component of current and future growth.
The culture of Centrix Pharmaceutical, Inc. revolves around the slogan “Promising Pathways To Women’s Health,” a phrase that represents the entrepreneurial spirit and commitment of the organization to develop and market a wide range of solutions for patients seeking optimal women’s health and wellness.
Current commercially available products include branded CovARYX® and CovARYX® HS and generic EEMT™ and EEMT™ HS, Estrogen-Androgen Menopausal Hormone Therapy (MHT) tablets available by prescription that promote relief to women from vasomotor symptoms for whom estrogen-only therapies are ineffective.
Centrix Pharmaceutical, Inc. specializes in the treatment of women’s health conditions.
The Women’s Health and Wellness Market
- The quality or state of being healthy in body and mind, especially as the result of deliberate effort
- The global market for women’s health therapeutics will grow annually by 4.2% reaching $40.6 billion in 2020
- Areas of concentration include endometriosis, postmenopausal osteoporosis, menopause, breast cancer, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and other diseases
- The rise in the number of older women worldwide has spurred the market, with companies investing in Research and Development to create new women’s health solutions to enhance their existing portfolios
- Many of the diseases women are diagnosed with are associated with old age
- This will fuel the growth of the women’s health market